Please help. I have had zero luck with any touch off plate macros. I have searched and found several macros to try as well as asking the manufacture of my machine for a macro and none seem to work. I have read many of the threads but nothing seems to help. Maybe I am just missing something so easy it just takes another set of eyes. Either the z travels down and touches the plate and then does nothing (That one was the best because I would just type in the .76 height in the DRO and all was good) or it will touch then run all the way up to trigger the home switch, I also have had them touch and then raise slightly and change the DRO to zero (obviously that doesn't work).

I have people tell me there is a difference with the Chinese manufactured CNCs but no one has been able to tell me what I should do. Currently I have a Senyo CNC with a Mach3 controller. Attached is a picture of my control unit as well as the double touch, touch off plate macro. The version of Mach3 is 3.043.062

I tried to set up Big Tex's blue screen v3.2 but that wouldn't work either. I can't find v3.4 to see if that fixes anything, however doubtful that may be.

I am trying to cut solid wood doors but without z zero function working properly, I can't get a bottom without any lines due to the discrepancy of setting zero

Any help, direction, where to purchase a working copy etc. would be greatly appreciated.