584,866 active members*
4,982 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Okuma > Okuma LR10 OPUS 5000- apa check, encoder failure

Okuma LR10 OPUS 5000- apa check, encoder failure

Hello,
    I have a problem with Okuma LR10 MY1990. I send motor from M axis BL-S125E-60T with BL-D 150A drive to check out what's wrong because after years good job suddenly I get APA CHECK fail. Service repair BL-D test it and everything is good but I get back info about encoder-it's bad. Service change bad to new one in accordance with the type plate, because the one that was mounted isn't normal Okuma's encoder[service opinion, google etc.](attach photo)and machine don't work with new one (SVP Start alarm). I don't have electrical drawings, special specifications etc.. Maybe someone know what's wrong and help me, every EU services are helpless.

Photos-motor type plate, my atypical encoder https://drive.google.com/folderview?...hLOXwj0H3U2Xiz

I have bad luck, when I measured encoder cable months ago got all wires connection good but after many tries replace encoders, drives etc. I have only one thing left- it must be a cable, luckly next measurement got me answer two wires are broken, if I'll replace it and Okuma works without any fails I will let you know.
    Last edited by peres123; 11-29-2019 at 12:23 PM.

The work's done. The cable has been damaged, the machine works perfectly after replacement. Thread to close.