Dear sirs,
is anyone familiar with possible reasons for interlock (think it´s the right word) in Y-axis only? The error is intermittent, Y axis comes and goes from time to time and it can be seen in parameter 128 where it sets the Y-axis bit to 0 and sometimes back to 1 after some time, minutes to hours. No alarm, just puts it on hold if running a program and sometimes it continues after a while when it regains the signal or whatever it is. I do not have a ladder documentation and the ladder can´t be seen on the controller.

The above are things I just learned, through forums and friends, I had not previously checked any diagnosis parameters and I have not had to check a ladder diagram. I have had the machine since 2003 and only made base service work like new bearings and some axis microswitches.

I´m hoping it can be a "hard" component somewhere I didn´t think of and hopefully not for example motherboard or something else above my head. I have looked around the machine within the limits of my knowledge as well as had some better qualified help with no result so far.

I have been a spectator on cnczone forums for years and I think this is the time to bother you cleverer people with another problem!

My wife and I run a tiny family-workshop on the countryside in southern Sweden.

Regards,
Tobias