584,814 active members*
5,347 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Shop move/renovation/build

Hey everyone. I got inspired of all the nice shops shared here so i just had to share mine. Ivve been at it since this summer and there is still some left to do but im so happy with how things are turning out and to have a place like this.
    It was a dark and damp garage when i moved in, thought id just epoxy the floor and throw some paint on the walls. But after moving in i discovered quite a bit of mold and the roof was leaking.
    Pictures arent very many since i recorded a bunch of video instead. Outside walls got clad with corrugated metal sheets. The old office was removed and rebuilt on the outside and a door was put in through one of the long walls.

It wasnt really planned but the stars alined and a complete overhoul was done, got a new press brake and i retrofitted my router (and painted) Hope you like it as much as i do.

New office on other side of a wall.

Office done.

Re: Shop move/renovation/build

Your ready for doing surgery

Nice Job

Nice space!!! If I had something like that I'd probably never make it home.

Wow, after the first pics, I didn't expect to see what you ended up with. Nice job. :cheers:
    Gerry

UCCNC 2017 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2017.html

Mach3 2010 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html

JointCAM - CNC Dovetails & Box Joints
    http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Very nice...well done!

Very nicely done indeed! An incredible transformation.

Barn Yard Animals that can think.
    https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...rapid&_sacat=0

Thanks guys! I feel really lucky.

The place next door is a powdercoating company, hence the color matching I help them, they help me.

Going there today to make some more sound absorbers out of left over cieling panels. You can see two of them on top of the "wire cage/track"-thing in the second last photo. They are both to ad some color, absorb some high pitch sounds from the router and I have some holes in the walls to cover up. Tripple whammy!

"Machineroom" that holds compressor,vacuumpumps and cyclone. So nice to not have to hear these as much.

Thank you for those words!
    The business has however grown and I have moved out of there and done up a place next door.
    I put down a nice thick selfleveling epoxy floor this time and similar cieling. Painted walls ect. About as big of an transformation as this was!
    Ive documented the process on youtube for whoevers interested.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDF...XGY_WIBBIPYBEA

Thanks!

Looks interesting. How much did it take you to renovate this place? I also started a renovation process in my house, but I wasn't expecting it would be so hard. I face many problems every day, starting with the lack of instruments and finishing with the expenses. Not so long ago, I bought a circular saw from https://trimthatweed.com/best-corded-circular-saw/, and the problem is that I need this saw only for one day.

Very happy for you, good luck.

Very beautiful work. I liked it very much. I was even inspired to make repairs in my house. I was recently renovating my garage so that I could live there. I made the interior in the style of modern classics, which helped me learn more about these radiators. My friends appreciated my work very much, and some even asked me to help them renovate their house. Do you want to do a renovation in your home?

We just started building a garage. So far we are only doing the foundation, but I am already looking for building materials for further work. A house with a gray soft roof. I want to find a similar one for the garage, so that it does not stand out and everything is harmonious.

Quote Originally Posted by Apolon34 View Post
    We just started building a garage. So far we are only doing the foundation, but I am already looking for building materials for further work. A house with a gray soft roof. I want to find a similar one for the garage, so that it does not stand out and everything is harmonious.
    In addition to the aesthetic component, during construction, special attention should be paid to the quality of materials. Therefore, I chose a two-layer technonicol roofing shingles, in the COUNTRY AR collection there is an Alaska model, it is just gray. If not suitable, you can find other options, the range is impressive.

I recently inherited a store in a mall! But it was in bad shape, so I decided to restore it! In doing so, I took some things into account! The interior decoration of retail space should consider various small things in the decorations, creating the impression of a full store, emphasizing the variety and abundance of goods, their uniqueness, and quality. To work with concrete elements, I turned to professionals https://www.almightyconstructionnw.com . That's how I made my task easier! Next, I worked with the lighting. The basic lighting and the various illuminations needed to put the customer in a positive mood and make them want to indulge in a good bargain!