As of today, 12/12/2019, there are currently four Samson 510 plasma tables on eBay. one of them is practically new. Two others are used but in good condition. The fourth is a modified table with one end frame removed, the stock GRATES removed, and a roll out grate table (interesting concept) that rolls into the U-shaped frame rails connected only by the rear frame member.

I sure wish that DesignEdge software was receptive to the input submitted by those who use the software. MANY improvements could be added, to make DesignEdge the clear champion for design-to-end-product but they seem to feel that their software is perfect and not in need of any improvements. :bs:

I am going to call Jason, the owner of PlasmaCam, and have a chat with him to discuss a few things. On my motorcycle tour this summer, I stopped off at his home and had dinner with Jason and his family. Jason is a NICE guy, and he has a terrific family with great kids! I think he has perhaps delegated too much authority to John Dennigan, the General Manager of PlasmaCam. Jason is too "hands off" in my humble opinion, and PlasmaCam is suffering as a result. I would like to see some changes that work to restore Plasmacam and DesignEdge software to their proper status among the CNC plasma community.