When I download the Tormach models for the gang plate & riser the t-slot's don't lineup and it looks like they would not even go together at all! The first slot is different than both the 2nd & 3rd slots.

I called Tormach & they just gave me the lame excuse that their models are just approximations and that the real dimensions are proprietary.

Anyway, if someone with gang tooling could tell me the dimensions I would appreciate it?

From the models it shows:

It's not a lot but if these are the real dimension it looks like the mounting bolts will be cocked and the reference surfaces not necessarily in contact.

Maybe the actual gang plate slots are bigger than the model dimension of 0.472" or 12mm. Actually all I really need to know is if the riser dimension is really 1.378" (35mm). Then I can just correct the plate but it would still be nice to know what the plate really is.

So I decided to make my own gang plate because my saddle mating surface is not parallel to the spindle center-line.

I made my own QCTP mounting plate because of this issue & it worked out great -Cross Slide Variance

Thanks