584,800 active members*
4,822 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Cnc machine homemade

Hi.. good afternoon thanks for let me in on this forum... sorry if my english is not really good.. mi name is sam and iam design a cnc homemade and iam going to use for my x axis and my z iam going to use 4 inches x4inches of wall thickness 3mm and its going to be 1500 mm of long and 1500 milimeters of wide... and going to use homemade transmision with open belt and nema 23 medium torque.. and i need to work wood plastic and aluminium .. could anyone tell me or help me if my design of the structure is good .. or if i could use another perfil for the structure.. i also have 120x60 or 180x65milimeters to use for the structure x and y and z axis.. what could i use for main frame and for portic or z axi.. i appreciate if someone could help me.. thanks a loti

Re: Cnc machine homemade

Hi Sam, and welcome to the Forum. Lots of good information on building machines, check out some of the posts.
    Where are you located?
    Larry

Quote Originally Posted by Sami37 View Post
    Hi.. good afternoon thanks for let me in on this forum... sorry if my english is not really good.. mi name is sam and iam design a cnc homemade and iam going to use for my x axis and my z iam going to use 4 inches x4inches of wall thickness 3mm and its going to be 1500 mm of long and 1500 milimeters of wide... and going to use homemade transmision with open belt and nema 23 medium torque.. and i need to work wood plastic and aluminium .. could anyone tell me or help me if my design of the structure is good.. or if i could use another perfil for the structure.. i also have 120x60 or 180x65milimeters to use for the structure x and y and z axis.. what could i use for main frame and for portic or z axi.. i appreciate if someone could help me.. thanks a loti

Hi and welcome! It's a really great place to communicate and find some tech info!