584,802 active members*
5,032 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Work Cnc Turning

Hy i make Cnc programms for lathe.If somebody need my help i waiting pm.I worked like cnc operator on cnc lathe (fanuc) with automatically barfeeder.I work four years and half.Now i am engineering.

Re: Work Cnc Turning

How do you program taper on HAAS TL1? Can you use taper offset in tool offset page? Our machine has the IPS

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    How do you program taper on HAAS TL1? Can you use taper offset in tool offset page? Our machine has the IPS
    Perhaps if you ask your question in the Hass forum you might get a quicker answer?

Quote Originally Posted by wendtmk View Post
    Perhaps if you ask your question in the Hass forum you might get a quicker answer?
    I am new to the site. Where is the HAAS forum located?

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    I am new to the site. Where is the HAAS forum located?
    Take a look down in the MetalWorking Machines section.

Hi...im new in lathe machining. just bought a cnc lathe fanuc oi-tb with live tooling. i need to know which software will be worth learning. i have problem with activating live tooling as their spindles not moving . i need codes and your guidance.

Precision CNC turned parts are a type of component that uses CNC lathes or CNC screw machines to process. Most of the part manufacturers have a wide ranging of material capabilities include stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum brass, steel brass, titanium, and so on. And we make turned parts include drive shafts, interface fittings, shafts, flanges, nozzles, and housings. CNC turning centers use the rotational motion of the precision parts and the linear or curved motion of the cutting tool. They remove material, change the shape and size of the blank. And precision turned parts manufacturers then machine them to meet the requirements of the drawings.https://www.mlsmold.com/cnc-turning-...manufacturing/

Hi~~Here is Ray Feng Machine Co., Ltd.
    We specialize in designing for electronic connectors, computer component, food processing machine, car, and hardware accessory, and so on. We always keep innovation, perfect quality, reasonable price and prompt delivery in mind to meet customers' needs.
    Our R & D team innovate new technology with reliable experience in this field for many years. Machines are suitable for processing small size workpieces with compound function. Especially, for turning, chamfering, drilling, tapping, and cutting off operation at one go.

If you need any further information, please feel free to link our website.
    https://www.rfmcnc.com/en

I hope it will help you to know more about the CNC .