584,802 active members*
4,926 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > EnRoute > EnRoutes currant postprocessor file.. WHERE is it??

EnRoutes currant postprocessor file.. WHERE is it??

At work we have a MultiCam 5000 cnc table, set up with EnRoute. Through an interface called Job Console and a MultiCam hand contoller. We wish to start using Fusion360. In order to customize postprocessor/post in fusion we need to know the needs of our MultiCam machine. I figured I could studdy the currant post that EnRoute use to output g-codes, how ever... How do I find that file? What extention does it have? In Fusion360 it is cps files.. I found a folder called Ndrivers in the Enroute folder, and this had some files called f.ex MultiCam.pst Is this the posts?

Re: EnRoutes currant postprocessor file.. WHERE is it??

Unfortunately the posts for Enroute, (or machine drivers as the Enroute people like to call 'em) are compiled libraries, and are neither human readable or editable. (That way they can charge you $500 when ever you need a new one or need to make a little change. That or make you buy an upgrade that comes with the "free" 1yr of service and driver writing.)

Im searching similar issue. Did you solve your problem?

Thank you for the advice this is the information that I was looking for. In turn, I want to advise you lab report writer - a real professional thanks to whom you can save time and spend it on your hobby, as I do

In Fusion select the WINCNC post processor. This will probably work for you.
    BH Davis