585,932 active members*
3,809 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Haas Machines > Haas Mills > 2012 haas mini mill 208-240 volt transformer/electrical cabinet photo?

2012 haas mini mill 208-240 volt transformer/electrical cabinet photo?

Hello, does anyone have a haas mini mill with the 208-240 volt transformer and could you please send me a photo of their electrical cabinet including the transformer? I have a mini mill with the 360-480 high voltage transformer set up and need the part number off one that is 208-240 voltage. Thanks so much for any help getting this part number.

mech1atgsk

Re: 2012 haas mini mill 208-240 volt transformer/electrical cabinet photo?

Not sure if it’s compatible but I just pulled one of those “polyphase” transformers out of a VF1. It has the 4 sets of inputs to adjust voltage to 240.

Part #64-1447
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 121019 005.jpg  
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Hello Mr. WMS,
    Would you happen to have a photo of the electrical cabinet with that transformer included in the photo? I would like to see how its wired. I believe I will have to change the T5 Transformer and the Main breaker switch. The photo will confirm my research. Thanks

mech1atgsk

Hello Sam_Beckham,
    Would you have a photo of the "polyphase" transformer? What year machine did it come from? Thank you

mech1atgsk

Sure..need any more let me know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mini 001.jpg   Mini 002.jpg  
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Quote Originally Posted by mech1atgsk View Post
    Hello Sam_Beckham,
    Would you have a photo of the "polyphase" transformer? What year machine did it come from? Thank you

mech1atgsk
    This was out of an old VF-1 I’m converting to new single phase electronics. I was thinking VF0 and not mini when I posted. It’s a monster of a transformer that weighs about 75lbs.

Thanks to all replies...I just have not seen a machine yet that is close to my year model. Seems like they change some from year to year.

mech1atgsk