585,758 active members*
4,165 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Dolphin CAD/CAM > where i make mistake

Threaded View

where i make mistake

Hello
    I try to navigate through Dolphin and generate a code for the Schaublin 213P milling machine, which is controlled by Heidenhain TNC135. as it is an old single servo control system that controls all 3 axes. By default it is programmed via HH TNC console, programming is not complicated, but when I draw the template, I would like to use the opportunity to generate the code and upload it via RS232 directly into the machine.
    I find the best postprocessor M_H131.PPR, which is part of Dolphin. but the problem is (I don't know if it's setting up the program or I'm doing something wrong), if I want to do out conture, the tool doesn't go right in the corners, but gradually turns (just in case of squares or rectangles should go from point A (start point) to point B, point B to point C, point to point D and point D to point A). this is the case with console 4 programming lines. however, since the Dolphin tool creates an arc at the corners (points A, B, C, D), it is more than 600 lines of program. I would cut off the milling machine with these programs.
    does anyone know how to solve this problem?
    and how, or in which program is it possible to edit the generated code (xxxxxx.pun)?
    thank you very muc
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails outer conture.jpg