584,833 active members*
5,612 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Dolphin CAD/CAM > where i make mistake

where i make mistake

Hello
    I try to navigate through Dolphin and generate a code for the Schaublin 213P milling machine, which is controlled by Heidenhain TNC135. as it is an old single servo control system that controls all 3 axes. By default it is programmed via HH TNC console, programming is not complicated, but when I draw the template, I would like to use the opportunity to generate the code and upload it via RS232 directly into the machine.
    I find the best postprocessor M_H131.PPR, which is part of Dolphin. but the problem is (I don't know if it's setting up the program or I'm doing something wrong), if I want to do out conture, the tool doesn't go right in the corners, but gradually turns (just in case of squares or rectangles should go from point A (start point) to point B, point B to point C, point to point D and point D to point A). this is the case with console 4 programming lines. however, since the Dolphin tool creates an arc at the corners (points A, B, C, D), it is more than 600 lines of program. I would cut off the milling machine with these programs.
    does anyone know how to solve this problem?
    and how, or in which program is it possible to edit the generated code (xxxxxx.pun)?
    thank you very muc
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails outer conture.jpg  

Re: where i make mistake

Quote Originally Posted by jaro View Post
    Hello
    I try to navigate through Dolphin and generate a code for the Schaublin 213P milling machine, which is controlled by Heidenhain TNC135. as it is an old single servo control system that controls all 3 axes. By default it is programmed via HH TNC console, programming is not complicated, but when I draw the template, I would like to use the opportunity to generate the code and upload it via RS232 directly into the machine.
    I find the best postprocessor M_H131.PPR, which is part of Dolphin. but the problem is (I don't know if it's setting up the program or I'm doing something wrong), if I want to do out conture, the tool doesn't go right in the corners, but gradually turns (just in case of squares or rectangles should go from point A (start point) to point B, point B to point C, point to point D and point D to point A). this is the case with console 4 programming lines. however, since the Dolphin tool creates an arc at the corners (points A, B, C, D), it is more than 600 lines of program. I would cut off the milling machine with these programs.
    does anyone know how to solve this problem?
    and how, or in which program is it possible to edit the generated code (xxxxxx.pun)?
    thank you very muc
    Hello,

On the Goround > Options tab uncheck the box "Roll sharp corners"

Andre

thank you very much Andre
    I played a bit with the part master program over the weekend and many things are clearer to me, including the answers to my two questions.
    what I can't help with is code generation.
    paste here the mail I forwarded to support dolphin, maybe someone, something ......

Hallo.
    dear comapny. few days ago I downloaded your program, which I have been using in the demo version, but I would like to buy it, after I solve it, it is easier to post-process a problem with your help.
    about a month ago I bought a milling machine Schaublin213P with Heidenhain TNC135 control system, it is an old control system and the machine uses one servo to drive all 3 axes. it is a so-called "point to point with straight cut" system.
    I tried to use different postprocessers to generate code from part master software. I find the best postprocessor M_H131. but here too I have a problem, and since I'm not familiar with programming, I want to ask you for advice.
    this postprocessor generates the "DIAGONAL PATH" command, which is not recognized by the milling machine control system.
    this system knows the following commands:
    Cycle 1 = pecking
    Cycle 2 = Tapping
    Cycle 3 = slot milling
    Cycle 4 = Pocket Milling
    Cycle 5 = field
    Cycle 6 = polar co-ordinates
    Cycle 9 = dwell tim
    is it possible to modify the postprocessor script so that this command (diagonal path) does not generate? or is it not possible to obtain another postprocessor for drying?

I am generating code from Part Master
    BEGIN PGM 1000 MM
    1 TOOL CALL 0
    3 A Z + 50 R0 F9999 M
    4 A X-20 R0 F9999 M
    5 A Y-20, R0 F9999 M05
    6 TOOL DEF 1 L0
    7 TOOL DEF 1 R + 10
    8 STOP M
    9 TOOL CALL 1 FROM S250, MO3
    10 CYCL DEF 0.0 DIAGONAL PATH
    11 CYCL DEF 0.1 A X + 14.97
    12 CYCL DEF 0.2 A Y + 15.014
    13 CYCL DEF 0.3 F9999 M
    14 A Z + 3, R0 F9999 M
    15 A Z-20 R0 F40 M
    16 A X + 85,000 R0 F40 M
    17 A Y + 85,000 R0 F40 M
    18 A X + 15,000 R0 F40 M
    19 A Y + 15,000 R0 F40 M
    20 A Z + 10 R0 F9999 M
    21 END PGM 1000 MM

this should be the code that my TNC135 accepts

TOOL CALL 0
    2 A Z + 50 R0 F9999 M
    3 A X-20 R0 F9999 M
    4 A Y-20, R0 F9999 M05
    5 TOOL DEF 1 L0
    6 TOOL DEF 1 R + 10
    7 STOP M
    8 TOOL CALL 1 FROM S250, MO3
    9 A Z + 3 R0 F9999 M
    10 A Z-20 R0 F40 M
    11 A Y + 90,000 R + F40 M
    12 A Y + 90,000 R + F40 M
    13 A X + 10.000 R + F40 M
    14 A Y + 10,000 R + F40 M
    15 A Z + 10, R0 F9999 M

Please, if you can help me, I will be very grateful.
    Best regards

Jaro

Solved.
    Thank you Andre and Michael.

Hi Jaro,
    I have also newly acquired the 213-p and have tried connecting it to the computer, though I have not managed to sync it with tncremo. How did you manage to get it to work, did you modify the cable?
    Thanks,
    Rajis

Hi Jaro,
    I have also newly acquired the 213-p and have tried connecting it to the computer, though I have not managed to sync it with tncremo. How did you manage to get it to work, did you modify the cable?
    Thanks,
    Rajis