584,841 active members*
4,608 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > News Announcements > Portable CNC Cutting Machine Makes CNC Cutter Affordable for Medium and Small Enterpr

Portable CNC Cutting Machine Makes CNC Cutter Affordable for Medium and Small Enterpr

Portable CNC Cutting Machine Makes CNC Cutter Affordable for Medium and Small Enterprises
    ESS Ltd., an innovative China-based supplier of cutting equipments, has launched to the global market a mile-stone Portable CNC cutter which is affordable for all small and medium enterprises. The company already has a great success in its domestic market in this business and is looking for the global market.
    Looks somehow like a semi-automatic cutting trolley but with a cross beam on its central unit moving on the x-axis, the portable cnc cutting machine is a wonderful mixture of a simple machine with cnc profile cutting features.
    Before SteelTailor is in the market, enterprises have to pay tens of thousands of dollars for a gantry or bench type cnc cutting machine. It is a heavy investment for a small business. Also it is a waste for the CNC cutting machine owners to cut small parts with a big cutting machine.

It is not only the high cost that restricted the application of gantry and bench CNC cutting machines. These types of big CNC cutting machines are fixed in a workshop and it takes much space. In many applications, the cutting operation needed to be carried out at the site where the steel plates are stored. It is nearly impossible to move a big gantry or bench CNC cutting machine from one location to another only for a temporary task. What is to be moved is only the metal sheets.

Apart from the big CNC cutting machines, the small profiles are cut by conventional profile cutters such as pantographic cutters. Some blanking is made by straight line cutters or trolley cutter as they are called in some countries.

SteelTailor P solved all the problems. It is a small CNC profile cutter and low cost
    Technical parameters

Type HBST2005LCD – 1200 x 2000
    Input Voltage 110/220 V
    Frequency 60/50 Hz
    Input Power 180 W
    Display LCD 5.7 ˝
    Effective Cutting Range X-Axis: 1200 mm Y-Axis: 2000 mm (see note 1)
    Moving Speed 0 – 1000 mm/min (flame)
    Cutting Thickness (Flame) 6 – 150 mm
    Cross Beam Length 1700 mm
    Longitudinal Rail Length 2500 mm (see note 2)
    Cross Beam Weight 9.3 kg
    Host Machine Weight 26.7 kg
    Longitudinal Rail Weight 34.5 kg
    Total Machine Weight 70.5 kg
    Mode of Cutting Flame or Plasma
    Combustive gas Oxygen
    Combustive Gas Pressure Max 1.5 Mpa
    Fuel Acetylene – Propane – Methane – Gasoline
    (see note 3 and note 4)
    Fuel Pressure Max 0.1 Mpa
    Cutting Speed (Flame) 0 – 600 mm/min
    Cutting Software FastCAM Basic Version (see note 5)

http://www.steeltailor.com
    denniswang

http://www.opetrol.com
    <a href=”http://www.opetrol.com”>cutting torch</a>

hello
    i have a cnc portable cutting machine, but i don´t have the users guide, some help please, and i don´t kow which program should i install, it said fastcam but there are many options in the cd,
    thanks

what abt the price range??

i don´t kow which program should i install

beijingess Guest
    Hello friend. May I know your email? your phone number ? we will sent you the user guide and our technical department will give you online support .If you have any other question, pls sent email to [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by jaialoor View Post
    hello
    i have a cnc portable cutting machine, but i don´t have the users guide, some help please, and i don´t kow which program should i install, it said fastcam but there are many options in the cd,
    thanks