Hello guys, I've been trying to get up my Tq22 up and running, but now i have this issue.

The table was moved all the way to the left on the X Axis, and it some how "overtraveled" and sent an alarm message, i tryed homing the machine it did not work, So i turned drives back on and moved the table, with the "jog Off Limits" menu, and put the table on the center, then i tryed to home it again, only to fail on X Axis homing.

This time no error message apeared, but the drives wouldnt turn back on. I checked on the Maintain program, to check if the X axis limit switch was active, but it showed it was not triggered. Tryed to enable drives from maintain program , but nothing.

So i turned the machine off and whent to take lunch, after that i powered the machine back on, and got the following error " X Axis drive High Voltage is Low".
and thats it, i havent been able to power the drives backon, As soon as i enable them it shuts down the others.

I took the front cover off, and triggered the limit switch manualy and i can see it toogoling from off to on and if press it.

I opened the electric cabinet and found that the X Axis drive card has the middle red LED On, the others only have the first green LED On, i checked the cards and found that the bottom conections were loose on the X axis only, so i took it out, de dusted it, and asembled it back but this time making sure the conections were thight.
I powered the machine back on, but that didnt seem to help, as i still have the same error.
On a side Note i found a Jumper for ground on all cards, and i cant seem to find info on that on the shcematics. So I removed the jumper from the X axis card for now.

I have direct 3 phase power from the electric company, andi have the torqcut conected to a dedicated 3ph voltage regulator, but that day i could see the work lamp light was varing intensity.
I tought the electric company might had doing something, butits been 3 days since, andi still have that issue.
Also its was the only light in the whole building to do that.

Hope some one can point me in the right direction, And happy holidays