585,712 active members*
3,772 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > For Sale Only > For Sale ACROLOC M12 with FANUC 6M, for parts and components

Smile For Sale ACROLOC M12 with FANUC 6M, for parts and components

I have a Acroloc M12 CNC machine which I just could not fix. The spindle motor (I hope this is how it is called) was not working so decided to make a direct switch to make it work. Instead of the machine activating it when reading the code I would turn it on. After a few times of work the spindle stopped working, just could not find out why. After looking for someone who could fix it, someone told me that I had been forcing it by applying direct "voltage" (again I am still very new to this, sorry), which ended up burning the motor.

After some time decided that this machine, which is very very old, just was not going to work for me, so I decided to sell the main structure and try to sell any other component I could. So if you need any spare parts from my machine please let me know. It has a Fanuc 6M control, which works, all the axis motors work perfectly, I have many tools for this machine, I just don´t have the manuals.

Attached pictures of it, thank you.

Re: For Sale ACROLOC M12 with FANUC 6M, for parts and components

You might want to write down some of the circuit board numbers and the servo motor numbers and see what they go for on E-bay. A lot of the Fanuc 6M parts are the same as on Fanuc 6T controls. A lot of your parts can be used on lathes and mills of various models. I parted out two early 90's machines that way and ended up getting about triple what a non running machine would have brought. A posting for Acroloc parts isn't going to get much attention as there aren't many of those old gals still kicking.