I've had a lot of problems since I got the chinese 3040 cnc machine for metal and wood 3d carving. Company has very poor support

Machine comes with 1.5kw water cool spindle.
Motors on z axis is 57hs76 2804a8 d22. And motors are in xy are 57hs100 2804d8 with all stepper drivers dm566 breakout board bsmceo4ured usb

Whenever I do 3d carving, the issue of gaining z axis comes up. If I run same gcode on another machine heen, then there is no problem. I have done a lot in this regard so far.

This problem is only with 3d carving. On 2d it works good

I am going through a great loss. Is there any solution to this problem so that the z axis gaining and the motors that get hot can be fixed.

I checked the feed and speed and plunge rate by keeping it to a minimum but there is still a problem with gaining z axis.

Here is link of my problem with example of z gaining

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11yloEN6g-2z0EFRsanhD9nJz65wNBSWl/view?usp=drivesdk

Also in video you can check another problem when I start spindle my whole laptop start lagging also mouse cursor start lagging I check this with other versions of mach3 also check this on other 3 different laptops but it still lag while spindle running.

Also company suggested me 320 steps with 2400 velocity and 240 ac acceleration on all motors. After running 30 to 45 minutes all motors get very hot touchable