584,829 active members*
4,798 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > DIY CNC Router Table Machines > Axbb-e not Lnking to PC through UCCNC (no Blue Light)

Axbb-e not Lnking to PC through UCCNC (no Blue Light)

Hi, some of you may know, I've been building my own CNC Machine since September, after the initial teething problems I encountered and advice from people on here I've managed to get it built. It's now all wired up (temporarily) just so I can test it out, however, I've come across a problem with the Axbb-e and UCCNC program not linking up together, I followed the instructions that came with the Axbb-e to get it connected up to the Network and when I do the 'Test Connection' on the Ucxxx Utility it says everything is working, but the 'Blue' link light on the Axbb-e only ever flickers during the UCCNC Splash screen while it's loading up, then it goes off...?

I will say, I'm only using the Demo version of UCCNC because I wanted to test it 1st then if I get it working I will buy the license... Or, do I need to get the Licence for it to Link up in the 1st place...

Cheers

Phil

Re: Axbb-e not Lnking to PC through UCCNC (no Blue Light)

The UCCNC runs in demo mode only without a license key.
    Read point 1.6 of the UCCNC manual: http://www.cncdrive.com/UCCNC/UCCNC_usersmanual.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by OlfCNC View Post
    The UCCNC runs in demo mode only without a license key.
    Read point 1.6 of the UCCNC manual: http://www.cncdrive.com/UCCNC/UCCNC_usersmanual.pdf
    Ahh thank you, so it's as I thought then, the only way to test the AXBB-E and get the Blue Link Light to stay on is to buy the Licence...Great I'll get it ordered and hopefully up and running As soon as the Key arrives then!

Thank you for your reply!

Cheers,

Phil