585,902 active members*
4,317 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Question Fadal 88HS problem

I have Fadal vmc having 88HS cnc system, I am getting "AXIS CONTROLLER DOES NOT RESPOND TO NC, CLEAR AN EMERGENCY STOP CONDITION. PRESS THE JOG KEY TO RESET THE EMERGENCY STOP." This alarm regular running on the screen & does not reset by pressing the jog key. Although i have tried to swap the axis card #1010-5 (X to 4th axis) but still same error i am getting on the screen. Kindly help me.

Quote Originally Posted by rai View Post
    I have Fadal vmc having 88HS cnc system, I am getting "AXIS CONTROLLER DOES NOT RESPOND TO NC, CLEAR AN EMERGENCY STOP CONDITION. PRESS THE JOG KEY TO RESET THE EMERGENCY STOP." This alarm regular running on the screen & does not reset by pressing the jog key. Although i have tried to swap the axis card #1010-5 (X to 4th axis) but still same error i am getting on the screen. Kindly help me.

The machine will post the error to whichever axis is selected on the jog selector. That is to say if the machine faults and the jog axis selector knob is on 'Y', then the control will say that the Y axis is faulted.

What year of machine is it. What was the operations just prior to the fault condition. Have you tried to power the machine off and then on again? I call this the "MICROSOFT FIX".
    Jeff Lange
    Lightning Tool & Manufacturing, Inc.

Exclamation Fadal 88HS problem

I am still getting "AXIS CONTROLLER DOES NOT RESPOND TO NC, CLEAR AN EMERGENCY STOP CONDITION. PRESS THE JOG KEY TO RESET THE EMERGENCY STOP." this alarm is regular runing on the screen & does not reset by pressing the jog key, even it does not show which axis having problem by selecting axis selection switch. I also tried to swap the axis controller pcb 1010 but could not got success. Kindly help me.

hello rai how are you from whare you belonges tell me exect problem of the machine can you tell me serial number of the machine

with regards
    ravin.

It sounds like something wrong with the E-Stop string. If you get stuck, give a call to the folks at uptimecnc.com
    They are very good, helpful and most of the time the advice is free.