Summoning the elders here if I can.

I have a Mori Seiki SL1 that I'm retrofitting. I'm looking for some information on the electrical wiring for the Daikin hydraulic unit. Looking in the electrical box for the unit I can see that each solenoid pack has 3 wires. Making an educated guess I would think that the s11 wires ganged together are the load and the U labeled wires are the common. Since each solenoid has two coils it looks like they both share load and they are triggered by a switched common at U10 and U11. Inside the solenoid I you can see the S11 labeled wire is connected to the 100v which is bridged with a copper strap. The other 100v wire is hidden under the S11 wire in the picture. I spoke with a Daikin rep about the solenoids to make sure we wouldn't kill them with 120v power and they ensured us they are 100v 50hz or 110v 60hz +-10%. Problem is we cant seem to get the solenoid to activate in either direction. We can confirm power at the terminals but there is no mechanical movement. I obviously have something wrong here and could use a little hint if anyone could share some knowledge.