515,204 active members
2,760 visitors online
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Cincinnati CNC > Acramatic 2100 Post Processor
    Registered

Acramatic 2100 Post Processor

I know there is a separate forum specifically for post processors. But I figured it couldnt hurt to ask here if anyone has a post processor they use in Fusion 360. If I am not allowed to post this here, please notify me and delete this and I will just ask in the other forum. I just know these controls are very unique in the programming so figured this would probably be the best place to look. I know I dont look in the post processor forum much, I browse this forum to help others with Cincinnati's haha Thank you in advance.

My Machine is an

Arrow 2 1250C
    Siemens Acramatic 2100 Control

Registered

Re: Acramatic 2100 Post Processor

Not sure If I am allowed to do this or not? Below is a link to my post in the Autodesk Post Processors forum of this site. This way if there ever is an answer, I will post it there. And then if someone finds this post looking for an answer, I will have it linked to my other post with the answer.

https://www.cnczone.com/forums/autod...ml#post2351526

Registered

Did you get anything sorted out yet? I wrote (edited) a post a few years ago, but only used it once or twice as fusion wasnt for me.
    If you want I can email it over. I should still have youe email address.

Registered

Hi Coop31. I have made small progress on the Processor. I have made a few small changes here and there which have helped tremendously, but still dont have it exactly where I want it to be. I havent run the machine much lately as I have been busy with other things so editing the post hasnt been top priority. If you still have the post you worked on, I would be very thankful to get my hands on it. More for the knowledge. I am self teaching post process editing and there is A LOT to learn. But if I have examples I can learn it quicker by seeing what someone else has changed and then seeing the results. I can shoot over an email to you if you happened to have lost mine. Thank you!