584,850 active members*
4,465 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Top 11 CNC Routers 2020!?

The portal toolzview has recently published a ranking about the Best 11 CNC Routers in 2020.

Here´s the list:

1. Genmitsu CNC 3018 Router Kit

2. Genmitsu CNC 3018-PRO Router Kit

3. TopDirect 2500mw Laser Engraver CNC 3018 Pro Engraving Machine

4. MYSWEETY DIY CNC 3018-PRO 3 Axis CNC Router Kit

5. CNC Piranha FX

6. Mostics CNC 3018 Pro with 5.5W laser module CNC Laser engraver

7. Next Wave Automation CNC Piranha XL

8. MYSWEETY DIY CNC Router Kits 1610 GRBL Control

9. BobsCNC E3 CNC Router Engraver Kit

10. BobsCNC E4 CNC Router Engraver Kit

11. VEVOR CNC Router 3020T 3 Axis CNC Router Machine

More about this and about the pros and cons of these machines you can find here:

https://toolzview.com/best-cnc-routers/

Do you agree to this ranking or do you have different opinions?

Re: Top 11 CNC Routers 2020!?

A router with round linear rails and a 300mm x 180mm work area is the number one router for 2020? Are small size and most flex the criteria? At least it doesn't use a pirated version of mach3.

Probably the most telling thing on their front page "When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission."

You need to do some qualifying with that list up front, cause, none of those machines i would rate as "usable" let alone top. Maybe rename it "top toys you can buy to see if you want to buy a cnc router".

Quote Originally Posted by philba View Post
    Probably the most telling thing on their front page "When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission."
    ah. i refused to click the link. makes sense now its spam for "buy this junk to make me money".

Quote Originally Posted by ihavenofish View Post
    You need to do some qualifying with that list up front, cause, none of those machines i would rate as "usable" let alone top. Maybe rename it "top toys you can buy to see if you want to buy a cnc router".
    Well, unusable is kind of a judgement term. One can do a number of things with those machines though it requires some care and experimentation. Slow and shallow is the name of the game with those low-end machines.

Quote Originally Posted by philba View Post
    Well, unusable is kind of a judgement term. One can do a number of things with those machines though it requires some care and experimentation. Slow and shallow is the name of the game with those low-end machines.
    Fair enough. But when i think "cnc router", i think that comes with a minimum qualification that those machines don't meet. These are more "desktop engraver" category.

If they earn enough commission from the sales they may be able to buy a dictionary.On one of the pages devoted to the letter B they will find the word "best" ;I recommend that they read what it says.

Quote Originally Posted by ihavenofish View Post
    Fair enough. But when i think "cnc router", i think that comes with a minimum qualification that those machines don't meet. These are more "desktop engraver" category.
    A good portion of the machines I never heard of before! That right there caused a bit of wonder as it sounded like an attempt to market new machines.

As for desktop engraver, even here a well put together machine will beat a a flimsy piece of crap. Most of these machines can best be described as learning machines. What many learn is why did I waste money on this!

I'm about to hurl. CNC Zone Newsletter for February lists the toolzview article. Did who ever put that newsletter together actually look at the article and seriously consider the machines on their merits???The sad thing is people will see CNCZone as endorsing these machines as the 11 best when in reality, they really are close to the worst out there.

Makes me wonder, what would be cnczones top10 DIY projects

A PC numerical control switch is a PC controlled slicing machine identified with the hand-held switch utilized for cutting different hard materials, for example, wood, composites, aluminum, steel, plastics, glass, and froths. I created a website about it and I also used wordpress theme detector on this website. It gives a great look for this website and also it will helpful for SEO purposes.

Some great results to cover finished wood with epoxy resins, try one from our review.