584,879 active members*
5,224 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > DIY CNC Router Table Machines > Help to Find a Post Related to DIY Router Project that I found at GrabCAD Forum

Help to Find a Post Related to DIY Router Project that I found at GrabCAD Forum

Hello,

Can someone help to to find a post/author of DIY router that I find at GrabCAD site https://grabcad.com/library/cnc-mill...-in-progress-1
    I have tried to reach him there, but he is not answering. I would like to build this machine, but, since I'm a newbee, I need more than unfinished 3D model to succeed.
    He declared that he'll post complete project related to this build here, but I couldn't find it.
    Is there a similar design with complete documentation to be find at cnczone (3D model, shop drawings, BOM)?
    I would like to build rigid and relatively small CNC milling machine with working table 30x30 cm app, which could manage even steel if possible.

Best regards and thanks in advance,
    tpd123

Re: Help to Find a Post Related to DIY Router Project that I found at GrabCAD Forum

Re: Help to Find a Post Related to DIY Router Project that I found at GrabCAD Forum

Thanks, but the author obviously doesn't want to share details. The beginner can't build it using pics and unfinished 3D model.
    Did anyone succeed to build it, if yes, can he share shop drawings, finished 3D model and BOM, please?

While the CNCZone link in post #2 is to an interesting mill project, the thread date is 2012, and the GrabCad.com project linked in post #1 is 2015. As the GrabCad author says he is "planning" a CNCZone thread, it seems unlikely that a 2012 thread is what he means.

I did my own search of CNCZone, and didn't find a thread that seemed to match up. Of course, I might have missed it.

The machine is obviously built, but its owner doesn't seem to be interested in sharing/selling documentation.