Hi everyone im having a bit of trouble with my mulitcam 1000, everything was working fine untill my laptop hardrive went corrupt, had a new harddrive put in re installed suite 4 and vcarve 10. I previously used to use .anc files in job console but now job console doesnt see the .anc files the error log message is .ANC file are not configured. it will read .cnc files but when it routs corners it will stop for a second and drop 1mm then go round the corner so by the time it comes back to the start of the work its 4mm deeper than it should be. Does anyone know how to configure the .anc files within job console?? i have spoken to mulitcam uk and they have said it should be using .cnc files and that it may be a issue with vectrics post p, i have also called vectric and they assure me that nothing is wrong with the post p which would make sense as they were all working perfect before. my old files were all .ANC files as i have a few of them on my other pc at home.
any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated before i bang my head off the wall haha

thanks