Hello guys!

I got yet an other problem with my Tq 22, This time is what apears to be a Dos related error?

First, when i load a new program either from the floppy, HD, or try to DNC it i get a message on the bottom of the screen, saying invalid screen, followed by what should be the normal loading screen, but the thing is it ofsets everything and it goes back to normal until i reset the BOSS ( with the "run" command , or cont+alt+del) , if i dont reset it it shows everything mixed, how ever the keys still work as usual, I've put a picture of what i mean on the atachments.

The next error is more random, but still happens ofter, ( once a week maybe).

I get a runtime error, also at the bottom of the screen, like if i was on Dos mode, How ever the machine still runs the loaded program if it happens, its just the screen thats "freezes", but i sill can type dos commands.

Also the message cant divide by zero happens often as a dos prompt.

And last but not leats, im getting the following error when loading Fusion 360 files " Cant load CNC!", i know the dx32 has a a 256kb limit when loading from floppy drives, but the programs im trying to load are in the 10-60 kb range. Im not sure what could be causing this.
Sometimes it loads just the very first lines of code and lets me run it.
I'm using the oficial dx32 post from autodesk.

I also atached an example of a file i can't oppen.

Here is the video of the run time error thing

Hope some one can give me some insight into what i should look for