Custom XZero based CNC router frame - primarily geared toward guitar making, but will cut aluminium, plastic, and wood within a 29" x 16" envelope. 37" clearance between the uprights so large workpieces can be machined in multiple setups.
This is improved vastly over the original machine using all solid aluminium - no extrusions - a completely redesigned Z axis with ground THK ball screws, and solid table support bars. This is a NEW machine, just built, never used.

This the mechanical frame ONLY. I have some parts that can flesh this out to be a complete machine, though they are pricey items (ATC spindle, sanyo servos, etc).

29" x 16" x 7" travel.
up to 2000ipm X and Y (with ac servos)
1181ipm Z (with a 3000rpm ac servo)
Heavy solid aluminium frame - weight near 500lbs.
25mm diametre x 25mm pitch screws in the X and Y (one spare 2525 screw for the Y, or to run dual screws in the Y for more rigidity and power)
20mm diametre x 10mm pitch THK ground screw in the Z.
25mm SBC linear guides.
2x1" solid aluminium table support bars allow mounting of many types of table tops with high rigidity.

Motor mounts are for sanyo servos, 80mm and 86mm. These fit well. I have one spare mount for a nema34 stepper. I can make you 2 more if you want to go with steppers. If you go with any other type of servo I can make mounts, however not all motors will fit easily - some have too large a shaft for the coupling diameter that fits inside the machine frame.

CHOICE OF ANODISED FRAME COLOUR
satin red, blue, green, or black

Spindle in image is not included, nor are any electrical items. or other accessories that you don't see in the pics.

It is possible to customise or add items such as table top, dual Y drive screw mounting, motor mounts to fit whatever motors you have, spindle mounting plates and clamps, etc. We can also design 3d printable parts like dust hoods and guards that you can print in ABS for the machine yourself. Just ask!

Local pickup is probably best, it will cost a lot to ship.