584,812 active members*
5,391 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Bending- and Punching Machines > AMADA VIPROS 358Q 2076 HYD.AMP alarm

AMADA VIPROS 358Q 2076 HYD.AMP alarm

My Vipros 358Q have a problem, when machine punch, there are loud vibration noise from the top of the ram, an No. 2076 HYD.AMP alarm appear, please help

Re: AMADA VIPROS 358Q 2076 HYD.AMP alarm

Good Afternoon i also have that issue , can you help me ? how do you eliminate that alarm? Regards

have same issue as u

tried oil + filter change and nothing

did u solve the prob ??

Hi ! any feedback regarding this Alarm Message 2076 HYD. AMP ?

Hi Everyone,

Is there anyone who has solved the Error 2076 HYD. AMP?

Thanks in advance.

I had a similar issue on our Vipros 2510C, I will share what I learnt, maybe it helps.

In our case the message on the screen was actually RDV AMP ALARM, but from what I learnt they are both related to the punch servo control. There´s also a Hyd. Amp Alarm in our machine, so they seem to come from different places.

First thing I would suggest (I have never seen a Vipros 358 before but I guess they are probably similar) is go to the PHNC menu. In our machine this is done by pressing the POSition key) and then check in the alarm message menu, which might be a bit more descriptive of the particular issue.

In our machine there were 3 parts involved:

1) The servo valve itself. This is located practically on top of the turret in the 2510C. The valve has the servomotor attached to it. Obviously with the hydraulic pump stopped it is relatively easy to unscrew and give it a look. The mechanical part of the servo valve is something quite simple and I would say quite robust, but anyway it is worth taking a look at it.
    2) An interface board. This is what translates the signal sent by the PHNC to the servo drive. In out case this was actually the issue.
    3) The servo valve power drive, which in our case is not Yuken (though the valve is Yuken). The servodrive in our case has a couple of extra buttons to get some more information, maybe your drive does as well.

I hope you can troubleshoot your issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Sematec View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Is there anyone who has solved the Error 2076 HYD. AMP?

Thanks in advance.
    Hi
    Depending on your machines design you have one or two hydraulic amplifiers (usually made by Yuken). First, you should check which is faulty. There is a fault LED on it.
    After that it could have many reasons like the amp itself, a blown fuse inside amp, faulty DC power supply or even servo valve and etc.
    M.R. Norin
    [email protected]