585,690 active members*
5,013 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Mitsubishi Meldas 600 Series

Greeting Everyone thanks for looking at my post.

I have a slight problem, the Hard Drive for this machine has failed, I was wondering, if there is a way to safely back it up or to use another type of hard drive, like maybe a SSD drive, this machine uses a MK8050GACY Toshiba drive. which was made for GPS of a Mercedes, but it finally died. i made a backup using a sector to sector copier, but on another type of drive like a seagate same size, but the machine will not see it, if i hookup the drive to a computer it'll will boot, but errors out saying not enough memory i used to auto detect option on the machine and it still doesnt work. when booting the screen will just show a line on the top left corner like its waiting for a command. the drive in the machine was a 80gb drive, ive tried 40, 60 and 80 of different brand. i finally bought an empty Toshiba mk8050gacy i will try to see if it work. i know the drive is good, but the board is shot, waiting for that drive to come in so i can swap out the board.

can someone point me in the direction i should go. or should i just buy a used drive with software already on it.

really appreciate and points, and direction. i know im new, but have to get my foot in the door.

thanks again!!!

Arcadian

I have the same machine the M 32 600 and I have quite a few times I save the hard drive backup is sure that it works very well I think if you want to back up the hard drive is a copy on another disc hard so easy [email protected]

Re: Mitsubishi Meldas 600 Series

I want to thank Drisscn for sending me the image file for the meldas 600.

the image file did work as in loading. as well as my original copy that i had, did load but gave the error below

"Windows protection error unable to initalize the IOS: please restart computer"

gave nothing more.

Can some one else point me in the right direction.
    or knows how to fix this issue, is it possible bad memory?? or somerthing wrong with the mother board inside.

Thanks for any help!

Thank again DRISSCN!!!!!

Welcome my friend

Welcome my friend

Quote Originally Posted by ARCADIAN View Post
    I want to thank Drisscn for sending me the image file for the meldas 600.

the image file did work as in loading. as well as my original copy that i had, did load but gave the error below

"Windows protection error unable to initalize the IOS: please restart computer"

gave nothing more.

Can some one else point me in the right direction.
    or knows how to fix this issue, is it possible bad memory?? or somerthing wrong with the mother board inside.

Thanks for any help!

Thank again DRISSCN!!!!!
    Could you share an image of the error

Friends, I'm fine I hope you are doing well I have a problem with the machine a Mitsubishi m32 mixed 600 at the turret level when I make the origins of the axes and the turret after I turn off the machine and I turn on the machine it loses its position each time I restart the machine it is necessary to make the origin of the turret