584,846 active members*
4,418 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Anyone has any working experience with Leapion Lasers?

Dear Laser Addicts
    I'm in the market for getting a new Laser and after some research, I've narrowed down to a few brands. I'm not going to mention any of the brands but one which I met at an exhibition in Shanghai but I could not find any real working reviews or feedbacks. Could anyone give me any feedback ( after-sale support feedback) for Leapion Brand?
    Thanks in advance!

Re: Anyone has any working experience with Leapion Lasers?

Have you already bought the laser?

Quote Originally Posted by lasercuttingmachine View Post
    Have you already bought the laser?
    Not yet. I'm still researching.

Hi, are you looking for laser cutting or marking? My company is doing CNC controller, maybe my customers can help

Exclamation Re: Anyone has any working experience with Leapion Lasers?

From Our Experience - Avoid this company.

We purchased a split custom built Co2 laser system in the third quarter of 2020 through Alibaba. It has been a complete disaster from the equipment arriving. The main issue being quality and safety. Internally the machine had huge areas of rust and this was assessed by an independent expert as a result of our machine being build from a 'laser body' that had been in a damp storage location over a number of years. Scratches and dents all over the machine, broken hinges, missing parts, locked compartments with no keys, broken screws with sheared off heads, etc. Our purchase was for a BRAND NEW Laser machine. The machine was supposed to be fully compliant with European standards. Indeed it has a CE label on the machine. For a catalogue of reasons, it failed to meet these standards (e.g. openings in the machine body, no safety interlock, supplied with broken viewing window panel, etc). The worst issue we encountered was the power hight adjustable table catastrophically failed. The build quality was so poor the table lowered to a position where the ball-bearings escaped from the ball-screws and jammed on all four screws. Leapion was very slow to organise replacement parts, when they did arrive they were the wrong size! (one of the four ball-screws was also damaged) We asked for assembled replacement parts to allow us to simply swap-out, they agreed, and then sent only the wrong parts without assembly. It is now December 2020 and we are still without a working laser as we are waiting on parts from both a new Chinese supplier and a UK metalwork fabricator. Communication from Shandong Leapion Machinery Co,.Ltd has stopped they don't respond to any messages via Alibaba Messenger or WhatsApp. Alibaba we are disappointed with as their Trade Assurance Scheme did very little for us. We received $250 compensation for a machine that cost over $5000 and will cost another $3000+ to repair the machine. We also purchased an extraction system and received a completely different unit as it was smaller and again is covered in marks and scratches, a compartment was locked and no key supplied so we had to drill the lock and replace. However, the biggest concern being no data plate, so no details of the manufacturer, voltage rating, machine model, in fact not a single label was on this machine. This now is waiting for a competent electrical engineer to test and inspect (more expense). We specifically asked for an extractor system with motor and this was agreed in the written order confirmation we received from Leapion. What arrived was a filter box with cut power cable for an electrostatic lamp. Anyway - Buyer Be Ware! We won't be purchasing anything from this company again. Oh Yes, and when we tried to escalate all of our problems with the management of the Shandong Leapion Machinery Co,.Ltd we got stonewalled! Their website looks fantastic, they do the talk but I would not trust a word they say!

Quote Originally Posted by MrBhunter View Post
    Dear Laser Addicts
    I'm in the market for getting a new Laser and after some research, I've narrowed down to a few brands. I'm not going to mention any of the brands but one which I met at an exhibition in Shanghai but I could not find any real working reviews or feedbacks. Could anyone give me any feedback ( after-sale support feedback) for Leapion Brand?
    Thanks in advance!

A full review with additional images regarding the problems we experienced with our purchase of a Leapion CO2 1390 laser engraver/cutter machine can be read here. http://robot399.wixsite.com/leapionlaserreview

I have bought a fiber laser cutting mahcine form Leapion on February. i recieved machine on 3th May.they are in holiday ,but they also send me the install video ,their techinology gave me guidance patiently.i am very glad cooprate with Leapion Machinery company.

Dear Laser Addicts
    Thanks in advance!
    I have worked with Leapion before and bought a CO2 laser machine from them. Their after-sales service is good. When I encounter a problem in the process of using machine, they answer it patiently .

My father have one set 1500w power Leapion Laser's Welding Machine in his factory. The machine works well, some of his friend also want one set. After 6 month using, there have a broken part in the laser head, the service team give the good support, and send us a new one. From now on, the machine still work well. If there have problems, you could contact with the sales, or directly send message on their webiste. In my experience, send message to their website will be more faster.

I don't know well about their CO2 laser. But I see their feedback in our city, the machine design is green and black.

Dear Laser Addicts
    Thanks in advance!
    I also purchased a CO2 laser machine. but it's a good experiences. the service of sales are better than i thought.