585,752 active members*
3,736 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Uncategorised CAM Discussion > Learning Emmegi's CAMplus, Drill, etc.

Question Learning Emmegi's CAMplus, Drill, etc.

New on the job; and having to get a Emmegi Phantom T3 Star up and producing again.

Trying to grasp at any available materials to learn CAMplus, Drill, and the Job program to speed things up.

Does anyone know of some good resources for any media to help with the learning process? I've tried to go out to the machine, and I can get around with making and exporting operations from CAMplus, but getting the machine to do the operation with the specified tool is a pain. I have to go back and forth between CAMplus and Drill, and make sure the tool I'm specifying is actually in the setup, and even when I do make sure the tooling is correct, it still wants to throw up an error at me.

Thanks for any help!

Re: Learning Emmegi's CAMplus, Drill, etc.

There is very little stuff available online about software for these machines. If u want I can help you with learning whatever u struggling with, just be specific with questions. Unfortunately u can't really change tool to other than the one u programmed the machining with. But TBH after some time picking right tool straight away comes naturally. And while starting programming new machining always use not positioned reference.

I've heard you can get CAMplus up on a computer that's not connected to a CNC, so you can do the layout etc. and not take up machine time.

How do you do that?

Quote Originally Posted by LightCreator View Post
    I've heard you can get CAMplus up on a computer that's not connected to a CNC, so you can do the layout etc. and not take up machine time.

How do you do that?
    u need 3 programs. First u need to install INTMG
    (This contains machine specs , u can choose your machine)
    Then install camplus and job software
    Copy and paste DXF and whatever else you need from the mashine
    At the end u need to set paths to specific files
    I'm trying to make YouTube video

Sorry for my english. I use phantomatic ml4 . I have a proble with the 4 clibs. I want to know if there is any option at the drill software, to set the right clib to stop more left.