585,712 active members*
3,934 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Chinese laser cutter

hey guys im hope to get some help i recently bought a 80w laser cutter, one of the Chinese ones. anyways im having some much trouble with it, the origin is all over the place. dont stay in one place. im using rdworks i have set the setting but still no luck. the y axis has to be set at 4000mm just to move the all the way inset of 500. when it does go to home position the lcd say x and y are sitting at 10000mm.
    the mainboard is rdlc-v8.01.63 ive found nothing anywhere, cant log into the lcd setting to change them as passwords dont work.

any help would be greatly greatly appreciated

thanks

Re: Chinese laser cutter

right i have little more info on it now. the controller is a rdc6442s-b(ec)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200305_143424.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	86.0 KB 
ID:	437819
    i didnt make a copy of the original setting when i started using it but hats my bad anyone with a copy that would be great.

he x axis either runs to the left and then just keeps banging on the inner wall. and when that isnt happening i try to cut and it sat not enough room to move or something along that. the y axis moves about 5cm down but control panel say its move 500mm when it hasnt and the only way i have it to move all the way down is changing the seting in software to 4000mm,

if any one has a copy of the original setting that would be great also ive looked all over for the 2 password for the lcd panel to try to reset it all from there see if that helps, that would be greative tried the ones i have found, hf8888, rd8888, 123456 and few other but no success so if anyone has them to try that would be great.
    thanks i hope this give a little more og the idea of whats going on and someone could come to my rescue thanks

Re: Chinese laser cutter

Bazbalz, I’m in the same boat. Did you ever get your settings fixed?

If so, would you mind sharing with me?