584,837 active members*
5,262 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Turning Machines > G1025 (engraving) WT-150 Nakamura

G1025 (engraving) WT-150 Nakamura

Hi guys, hope you can help,

We’re trying to use the g1025 engraving cycle on a wt150 nakamura but each time we run the simulation it alarms out with 3537 wrong cutting method.

we use the cross engraving template in manual guide I which provides the whole template and follow the stages but we are stumped.

any ideas what could be wrong?

this is the line it alarms out on. (It’s in metric)

g1025 c2. F.05 E.05 p4. H-20. v0. B38.1 L0.15 u10. A1. (TEST)

Thank for your help

Hi, I had this alarm a week ago on a Doosan Lynx 2100 LSYB (series 0i plus), I was using G1025 (XY Plane) in Manual Guide i to engrave two letters on the face of a part using a 6mm carbide chamfer tool with a 45 degree point. I ended up reducing the size of the tool radius in the tool geometry page from R3. to R.5 and the alarm went away, the radius value no longer matched the tool but it worked out fine, I might not of come across this problem If I had a more suitable tool handy like a 2mm ball nose. Late reply but hope this helps anyone else that comes across this alarm.

Re: G1025 (engraving) WT-150 Nakamura

Same error code on new SMEC sl2000sy , adjusted radius of tool to a made of value and offset dimension in canned cycle to compensate and working fine now