585,766 active members*
4,134 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > NEED OF URGENT HELP. no. 2007 Al-7 troque alarm

NEED OF URGENT HELP. no. 2007 Al-7 troque alarm

FANUC series oi-t
    kia turn 15

Ok so I am getting a no. 2007 AL-7 troque alarm. what happen was I was setting up the machine for the workshift 0. I went to go get some coffee and my brother decided to help and just run the machine when it wasn't zeros yet. The insert rammed the chuck while it wasn't spinning. Now the turret is not moving at all. The only time this type of thing happened to me was I pushed a boring bar too far and the back of it rammed a screw when changing tools and this was when my father taught me how to index the turret but that was a different type of crash. Normally my father would be able to fix a crash in a heartbeat but he passed away 2 weeks ago and my brother and I are left to try and figure out the business side and all the stuff he was a master in like edm, mill, cnc, fixing crashes and etc. My problem is I don't know what to do in this situation. I don't know any procedure or who to call. I know how to operate, set up, and enter g code but nothing like fixing a crash.

Re: NEED OF URGENT HELP. no. 2007 Al-7 troque alarm

Well not sure if this'll help. On my Hitachi Seiki I learned that there is a limit thrust engagement plate on the end of my Z axis ballscrew where the motor n belt pulley is. I had to manually turn the screw moving the the Z back away from the chuck. Then I was able to snap the engagement plate back into place.
    Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Johneezreno View Post
    Well not sure if this'll help. On my Hitachi Seiki I learned that there is a limit thrust engagement plate on the end of my Z axis ballscrew where the motor n belt pulley is. I had to manually turn the screw moving the the Z back away from the chuck. Then I was able to snap the engagement plate back into place.
    Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Where would this be located on the machine??? I have never looked behind the machine but I do know that the spindle motor is on the left side of the machine if this is what you are talking about?

I believe that torque alarm is part of a safety circuit. Try shutting off the machine and turning it back on. Then move the axis away with the handle. Just make sure you move it in the proper direction.

Quote Originally Posted by the_gentlegiant View Post
    I believe that torque alarm is part of a safety circuit. Try shutting off the machine and turning it back on. Then move the axis away with the handle. Just make sure you move it in the proper direction.

I have tried doing this. When I shut the machine off and turn it back on I am able to hold the standby button and it will work but it will not do anything after this and will have the same operator message on.

i supposed that the alarm is hold by a keeprelay

if you know to read the ladder ,just trace what is triggering that alarm
    if you do not know how to read,just copy the ladder to memory card and psot it here,we will help you

Quote Originally Posted by fettersp View Post
    Where would this be located on the machine??? I have never looked behind the machine but I do know that the spindle motor is on the left side of the machine if this is what you are talking about?
    On my Hardinge, when standing at the left end of the machine the Z axis drive is to the left of the spindle motor. The torque limiting coupling is between the Z axis motor and the ball screw. Not sure if your machine is the same, but the Z motor is in-line with the Z axis ball screw. It has to be on one end or the other.

The Z axis drive motor is to the left and above the spindle motor, bottom center in the picture. The cover and prox sensor has been removed in this picture.

The torque limiter may look something like this. This is under a cover, and in the case of my machine there is a prox sensor attached to the cover that senses the position of the large disk on the coupler. The disk needs to be pried back into the normal working position, it should just snap back into position.

Jim Dawson
    Sandy, Oregon, USA