Hi everyone.

I’ve been on the ’How I fixed my Chinese TB6560 controller’ thread in CNC electronics, as I purchased a machine with this board in it. The board was toast so I fitted the newest AHQ version.

So I have a new problem now. Everything is plugged in, my Y and Z axis are moving great. My X axis is being weird. My X steppers run from separate drives (using the X and C drive on my board) and are mostly running in opposite directions to each other. I say mostly because they occasionally run in the same direction. They also swap what direction they are going in every few key presses. This is just pressing the same direction button over and over???

I have not tried rewiring anything right now because this was a working burn table at some point before I purchased it and it looks professionally set up. It should be wired correctly already.

I have the TB6560AHQ board, running Mach3, have KL23H286-20-8B NEMA 23 steppers Wired in series and powered by a 24v, 6.5amp transformer.

I know that in the future I need to wire the steppers in parallel and get a larger transformer but for the time being I just want to get my table running.

Any extra help would be much appreciated.