584,814 active members*
5,353 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > General Off Topic Discussions > Where this virus first spread from?
Page 1 of 2 12

Where this virus first spread from?

Markin researcher Francis Boyle claims that covid-19 spread from china first. It leaks from their Wuhan lab BSL-4. This happened because of their carelessness.
    On the other hand, Lijian Zhao, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, China blamed it spread from the US military who came to Wuhan in Oct 2019 to participate in military world games.

What do you think what's the truth?

Re: Where this virus first spread from?

Do you really want the truth, or would you rather traffic in conspiracy theories? By most accounts, it was spread from a "wet market" that sold live wild animals for human consumption. That's a thing in China; many restaurants have what amounts to a little zoo outside the door; you point out what looks good to you and they serve it up pronto. Apparently this sort of virus is endemic to bats, although there's some evidence it cycled through another creature (a pangolin?) before making the leap to human-to-human transmission. This has happened before with other viruses; there's no need to imagine someone did it on purpose (for some reason never explained). I hope this catastrophe will persuade the Chinese government to rethink the idea of selling wild animals for people to eat, but I haven't heard any firm promises about that.
    Andrew Werby
    Website

Well it's interesting to me that Russia haven't said a word in all of this. It's like a communication lockout.
    Wouldn't surprise me if they released it.

Ooooooooooo, the conspirisies!

News Media.

Quote Originally Posted by alex441 View Post
    Markin researcher Francis Boyle claims that covid-19 spread from china first. It leaks from their Wuhan lab BSL-4. This happened because of their carelessness.
    On the other hand, Lijian Zhao, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, China blamed it spread from the US military who came to Wuhan in Oct 2019 to participate in military world games.

What do you think what's the truth?

I think Francis Boyle is right! Corona come from china first.

On December 31, 2019, there were reports that at least 27 people were hospitalized in Chinese Wuhan, seven of them in critical condition. Then it was a case of pneumonia of unknown origin ... I do not believe in conspiracies, at the beginning of the 20th century there was an outbreak of a no less terrible Spanish virus.

Chinese government has already prohibit eating monster. It is 100 year cycle, before was spanish flu. Just curious, some countries got a lot of fatalities, but some not.

Just curious, some countries got a lot of fatalities, but some not.
    The ones that are not are just not telling you, to make themselves look better.
    Gerry

UCCNC 2017 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2017.html

Mach3 2010 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html

JointCAM - CNC Dovetails & Box Joints
    http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Quote Originally Posted by ger21 View Post
    The ones that are not are just not telling you, to make themselves look better.
    Yeah like the Russians. Go figure.

The wrong bat met the wrong fish in Wuhan. They ate said fish (prob the bat too) and bam.

If they grounded the planes at the end of Jan it would likely be half what it is now.
    Everyone dragged their feet on this through the thought of 'losing too much money' and look at us now.

Is almost impossible if not telling the truth.Today world, its hard to hide coffin go to graveyard. Like in Italy and Spain, on the news you can see coffins on the street. Even Russia can't hide the total no. of victim. In my place maybe there are only 2-3 grave yard and you can get news on WA easily if something wrong on funeral. Funeral based on WHO protocol for covid victim is a must, you can not hide them.

What worry me is explosion of covid in area that is not many now ...

you can read : https://www.who.int/emergencies/dise...c/myth-busters

a while ago, news told us that is only a simple flu

now, i can see that you need a huge caliber gun patroling, in order to make someone healthy again

the hospital director just quit because hmmm ... now, they are paiting and putting thermo tech windows and doors, and a guy is sometimes recording with a camera from the opposite sidewalk it is definetly affecting some "smart" guys that are sitting in virus "targeted" positions
    Ladyhawke - My Delirium, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_bFO1SNRZg

Genetic analysis of the new coronavirus showed that it is a symbiosis of coronavirus from bats and an unknown species of coronavirus that snakes transmitted to people. In the body of reptiles, a recombination of a viral protein occurred, and it acquired the ability to be transmitted to humans.https://grilliam.com/
    Last edited by Antony44; 04-05-2020 at 12:29 PM.

I also adhere to the official version ... At the local market in Wuhan, you can buy anything you want. There is the meat of any animals that are found in nature, even a crocodile and porcupine, as well as bats and snakes ...

How’d you pick that growth rate? 58%

I was thinking it would dependent on virulence.

This is a local virus. This is not the first time this is repeated in the 21st century. In 2002, China had the SARS virus, and in 2015 the MERS virus, all of which are also coronaviruses.

Why has the local virus spread so much?

I think there's no reason to believe in such theories. One thing I want believe in is that China will give a proper answer about situation that affected the whole world.

How is that possible? Only 4,633 people died in China. Where analysts say the origin of the virus in China.
    Is China hiding their death toll?

The Chinese govt has full control of the people , when they say stay indoors people stay indoors . Are they bluffing their numbers ? If anyone has been following the numbers then ya without a doubt , but they also have the means to enforce distancing , and I'm sure they've done better at getting it under control than anyone else .

In the free world / conspiracy world it's pretty evident that this isn't going to go away any time soon . Some people take it serious while others don't and think that the governments are trying to control us , or we just have our own selfish reasons

As far as conspiracies theories go , theories are theories and they are the opinions of those who don't have cold hard facts
    I live in a free country where the tax man can take away my land . I am free to do as I want , I won't go to prison as long as I follow every single one of their rules . I won't be fined for driving without a license , unless I am caught .

This virus happened because some people are capable of eating the most vile disease-ridden creatures on the planet , it's just that simple

Page 1 of 2 12