I'm reaching out because I am interested in owning my first CNC machine, but I need help assessing what is realistic and what is Disney/fantasy. I'm not really he most "hands on" individual but i am more administrative, majority of the CNC machines in seeing do not make the budgetary cut for me. I've been looking at the step-maker D300, and also the Zmorph VX, both of are beautiful machines but these are too much for me right now.

I'm looking for something that can mill hard plastics, opal, pearl, brass, stainless steel and ideally titanium. Since I am looking at the heavier metals what mill should I use and is a water-cooler necessary? What other accessories would you recommend?

As this would be my first time making a CNC my ideal budget for is up to $2,000. In terms of work area would something up to 200mm,200mm,60mm be possible?

I've assessed several different brands and milling stainless steel and titanium mills start closer to $5,000 and go up. Please let me know if this is something we can work on, or if I have to reassess my criteria.