585,735 active members*
4,601 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > News Announcements > Hi, we are Knavi Group. And we are deeply in the machine tool distribution business)

Post Hi, we are Knavi Group. And we are deeply in the machine tool distribution business)

Hello, nice to meet you) My name is Anne Gao, and I represent Knavi Group in part of global sales.

We have updated the site and made it truly convenient for you. We tried very hard for you =) And we will be glad if you read to the end our short presentation below and it will hook you. And we will be doubly glad if you visit us.
    And welcome to check us here: https://knavi.us

Now we have already implemented:
    - convenient product configurator. Now, each client on the site can change the layout of the machine in real time, and track changes in its characteristics in connection with this (and a little later, a change in price).
    - grouping of goods by series. You can clearly see the differences between the models of the same series
    - three interface languages. We are expanding our geographic presence and are now officially entering the international market.
    - a wide range of machines for metalworking, woodworking, glass and stone processing, equipment for the polymer industry from major manufacturers.
    - full technical support and maintenance of our machines.

And on the way in 2020:
    - information blocks with articles and news related to current trends in machine tool industry, reviews of various machine tools, service features, etc.
    - prices. You will see the final price for the goods, including the cost of delivery to various regions of planet. EXW, FOB, CIF and DDP prices will avaliable for your choice soon. After all, we are for openness and honesty in relations with customers - fair prices, equal conditions, regardless of who you are: a production association or your workshop in a small garage.
    - product filters.
    - comparison of goods.
    - personal user accounts. With electronic forms of commercial offers, order history, etc.
    - two more interface languages. Spanish and German.
    - as well as a number of other useful innovations.

P.S. If you want more information feel free to email me here: [email protected]

Sincerly,

Ms. Anne Gao

CEO of Kunshan Kedaer Trade Co., Ltd
    Asian division of Knavi Group Company

Re: Hi, we are Knavi Group. And we are deeply in the machine tool distribution busine

Your part is a great knowledge that I have accumulated, you are an important person that I admire. Meilleure souris gaming Logitech