584,800 active members*
4,760 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Manufacturing Processes > Milling > Hello, New here first post. Need help with Cincinnati Arrow 1250 with acramatic 2100

Hello, New here first post. Need help with Cincinnati Arrow 1250 with acramatic 2100

Hello all, long time lurker first time poster. I need help with a possible re-flash of a realtime board for a Cincinatti Arrow 1250 with an acramatic 2100 control. I've been in contact with Mike Eckdart and he suggested I contact maverc1k on this forum.

So Calling Maverc1k come in maver1ck.

If anyone has contact for Maverc1k please forward it along to me. I have sent a PM to Mr. Maver1ck but have not have heard back as of yet.

Thanks
    Be safe every one.

Sean

Re: Hello, New here first post. Need help with Cincinnati Arrow 1250 with acramatic 2

Sean,
    If it has a visible battery on it then; it can be re-flashed without the need for expensive repair; contact [email protected] he can help you.
    He will need the 3-424-xxxxAyy number off of the small bar-code label on the bottom inside lip of the aluminum RT-CPU board chassis.
    GW