585,877 active members*
3,259 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Electronics > Spindles / VFD > Newbie to CNC issue with chinacnczone 6040 spindle

Newbie to CNC issue with chinacnczone 6040 spindle

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this question. However I am new to this and I am in need of some help. I purchased a 6040 CNC from ebay and it is having an issue where the spindle does not spin when mach3 is telling it to. The VFD controller display is also always fluctuating between 168.8 and 167.8 from the point I turn it on.

I have used 3d printers for around 7 years and I have a good understanding of the way a CNC works apart from the VFD and its programming. I have downloaded the manual for my specific VFD, however I have not the slightest clue as to how to go about programming it, or if that in fact is what it requires. The photos attached show the machine and the specs. The VFD model is MK100-2S2.2G-DK here is the link to the manual (https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%...%21114&o=OneUp)

Any help would be greatly appreciated, if there is anyt other information needed please let me know, thank you in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200412-070020_Chrome.jpg   5ea46fa1-71b3-49da-993a-39a15c9d990b.jpg