585,754 active members*
3,755 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Uncategorised CAM Discussion > Need help to find I-Picture software

Need help to find I-Picture software

I bought a used General CNC Machine, and the machine works wtih a software call I-Picture ,

Googling all the internet no source anymore for that software.

This software produce a.gee extension proper for this machine.

Any link or share for that software will be appreciate,

Re: Need help to find I-Picture software

I assure you, buying a used universal CNC machine always leads to software difficulties for it. You can spend money on the purchase of a new device for creating design sketches and waste a lot of time on drawing and at the same time remain dissatisfied with the result. Of course, it’s very useful for yourself to improve your skills with such good devices that you wrote about above. If you want to get a quality guarantee, it is better to seek the help of a team of professionals such as Litslink. It will save time and you will be happy.

Haven't you been handed over to the past owner of the software machine? Try to contact Development Process Consulting https://tech-stack.io/services/development-consulting. The experts at this outstaffing company know how to customize the process to high performance. In our company, they did a great job

It would seem everything has already been developed. But in the course of your work, you may understand that the software needs to be modernized and refined. This is normal because those who work on the machines see the process in full and can prompt the developers

I can advise you to contact Computools. A company with many years of development experience.

Thanks For sharing a Great post with us its very useful keep it up....

You can help in developing a new program for your machine on the website https://hqsoftwarelab.com/solutions/...ealthcare-iot/ here they made me a high-quality application in the field of medicine and healthcare, with which it became much easier to systematize and collect various data in this area. And on your question, I think that everyone will also be able to competently develop or correct errors, they are really pros in their field and in different directions.