585,597 active members*
3,234 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

ISO Bridgeport TC22 Doctor

Hello I have a TC22 that I need some help with from a technician that is familiar with these machines. I’ve already invested about $5,000 trying to get the machine up and running and am still having issues!
    I keep getting a Z axis over current fault and/or an addressing fault. I really need someone with TC22 experience to come out and help me get this machine back up and running.
    I’m located about 40 miles southwest of Ft Worth, Texas.
    Willing to pay good money and travel expenses to get this machine up and running!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E574939A-C730-46A4-A379-D77354B43C90.jpg   35926D70-E0C4-4E6D-B174-0871C42270F2.jpg  

Re: ISO Bridgeport TC22 Doctor

There are a bunch of us tc22 owners on here. There isnt really much to the z drive. servo motor with encoder, z brake, ball screw, linear ways, servo drive and psu. have you checked your brake on the z drive is not binding? what has been previously diagnosed and what parts have been replaced already? mactec54 on here used to work for bridgeport and work on them, not sure if he travels though.

Marc Leonard at North west CNC services is also pretty familiar with the tc22 he has done a bunch of centroid control retro fits on them according to his website he provides on-site troubleshooting and repairs. His rate for on-site service is $80/hr, with a two hour minimum. bills travel time to and from your site at $50/hr plusmileage and expenses.[email protected]