585,685 active members*
4,979 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Mazak, Mitsubishi, Mazatrol > Mazak sqt10 1996 UK machine no spindle orientation or threading possible.

Mazak sqt10 1996 UK machine no spindle orientation or threading possible.

I have been working with a Mitsubishi support person and I think he is stumped. We were trying to troubleshoot the pre-amp and scale in the electrical box on top the spindle. See attached pics. Once he saw the pre-amp board and layout he is not sure it’s original and is not quite sure where to go from here I am afraid. Anyone really good with the knowledge of how the pre-amp and scale work and how to test so I can find out why the spindle does not orient and will not thread. Machine runs great other than these issues. Please help if you can! Many thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by tplal1 View Post
    I have been working with a Mitsubishi support person and I think he is stumped. We were trying to troubleshoot the pre-amp and scale in the electrical box on top the spindle. See attached pics. Once he saw the pre-amp board and layout he is not sure it’s original and is not quite sure where to go from here I am afraid. Anyone really good with the knowledge of how the pre-amp and scale work and how to test so I can find out why the spindle does not orient and will not thread. Machine runs great other than these issues. Please help if you can! Many thanks!
    Is the issue resolved. Send me a mail at [email protected] if you need any help on setting up of the encoder

Quote Originally Posted by navinbhas View Post
    Is the issue resolved. Send me a mail at [email protected] if you need any help on setting up of the encoder
    Hi There .
    Would you be able to help me , pretty much the same issue
    My was vibrating and making noise when we use de C axis so we took it apart to cleaned it but after putting it together wouldn’t orient so I don’t know what to do now , can’t find anything online to tell me how to fixi it.
    Really appreciate if you can help