585,705 active members*
4,265 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Electronics > Spindles / VFD > Simphoenix/Sunfar E550 VFD with HICON Integra 7866 and Mach4 Help needed

Simphoenix/Sunfar E550 VFD with HICON Integra 7866 and Mach4 Help needed

I switched from a xulifeng Motion control and Mach3 to a HICON Integra 7866 with Mach4.
    My VFD is a Simphoenix E550
    I can not get the VFD to work no matter what I try.
    The old board used PWM, ground and X1 (Forward) outputs. New board uses 0v-10v analog. I can operate the VFD from the keypad. I have checked voltage readings from the 0v-10v output on the card and MDI differents speeds and voltage from the card looks good.

Going through the VFD manual though, I am unclear as to what connections it needs vs the old setup.
    I have GRD, 0v-10v analog and X1 connected. And I get nothing when I MDI any speed but

If someone can offer assistance, I will gladly pay for some tech support here!

Re: Simphoenix/Sunfar E550 VFD with HICON Integra 7866 and Mach4 Help needed

Quote Originally Posted by Gkinkaid View Post
    I switched from a xulifeng Motion control and Mach3 to a HICON Integra 7866 with Mach4.
    My VFD is a Simphoenix E550
    I can not get the VFD to work no matter what I try.
    The old board used PWM, ground and X1 (Forward) outputs. New board uses 0v-10v analog. I can operate the VFD from the keypad. I have checked voltage readings from the 0v-10v output on the card and MDI differents speeds and voltage from the card looks good.

Going through the VFD manual though, I am unclear as to what connections it needs vs the old setup.
    I have GRD, 0v-10v analog and X1 connected. And I get nothing when I MDI any speed but

If someone can offer assistance, I will gladly pay for some tech support here!
    You need to connect the 0-10v to the VS and GND

For On / Off X1 and CM

You will need to set the Parameters for remote control also, so if you are able to use the KeyPad, then these connections will not work when this is set correct the KeyPad will not work
    Mactec54