Hi Tom
It's been a while since I have posted anything. I finally got around to a mill retrofit using k-flop and kanalog. The machine is using all the original parts. I have successfully gotten the servos, coolant, axis lube, etc... going. The homing to limits and index and all my io are working with the exception of the tool changer which will come later. I have run into a few issues now.

Kmotion 434 final version is being used. When I use the tool setup screen or flip between the kmotion.exe and kmotion cnc several of the buttons and features I setup for my custom screen will disappear causing me to need to reload the screen. Is there anything you can think of that would cause this problem.

I setup the spindle the simple way by turning on bits and outputting to a day. This works ok but I need more functionality. I am going to try again using the c programs in the css folder. The big issue I have to start is my spindle has a low speed winding pin that needs to be turned on from 0-1200rpm and turned off for the rest of the 1200-8000rpm range. I have the bit 155 working manually with no issue. Can you suggest a way to have it come on below 1200 and go off above that in the spindle jog program?

I am not sure what to do exactly with setting up a axis channel to output to a dac. Does this channel get put in my init program and does it get added to the coordinated motion axis?

Last for now I have the threading section on the tool setup screen set to read my spindle encoder for rpm feedback. It does read the rpm but above about 110rpm the readout disappears. The encoder is 4096 CPR. Do you know what I may be doing wrong?

Any help is appreciated and I will try to get some videos once I work out my remaining issues. Tapping will be next.

Thank you
Ben

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk