584,798 active members*
4,239 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Laser Cutting Machine help needed

hi im looking at buying a laser cutting machine, but its a minefield, ebay is just full of £300 cheap lasers which i am tempted because of the cost, but second thoughts with regards to quality. i sell craft items and am looking to produce my own items for sale. so im looking at a laser to cut probably through half an inch of wood maximum and also for use as an engraver. looking at spending upto £5000 maximum. something which should last a few years and decent quality/reliability. i hope someone can recommend a decent one for me. thanks in advance

Re: Laser Cutting Machine help needed

popular working 600 900 ,1300 *900mm.
    main cutting or engraving , big power CO2 laser tube have a better cutting effect than engraving effect.
    cuttnig thickness ,acylic ,mdf board ?
    choose eaby ,local agency or purchase from China directly?

Quote Originally Posted by 07rachel08 View Post
    hi im looking at buying a laser cutting machine, but its a minefield, ebay is just full of £300 cheap lasers which i am tempted because of the cost, but second thoughts with regards to quality. i sell craft items and am looking to produce my own items for sale. so im looking at a laser to cut probably through half an inch of wood maximum and also for use as an engraver. looking at spending upto £5000 maximum. something which should last a few years and decent quality/reliability. i hope someone can recommend a decent one for me. thanks in advance
    I wouldn't buy from in eBay in the first place. No support at all and the sellers aren't the manufacturiers. Around the budget you've got I would go for either HSG Lasers, 100W, Hybrid Servo, 1390x900, honeycomb working table and autofocus.The other option would be Yueming Lasers. There are many more mentioned around as Argus Lasers or Senfeng but having the budget you've got and business use I would go for first two. I'm in the market for one as well and I've got few contacts. If you need any message me. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 07rachel08 View Post
    As you are making crafts, I don't recommend by from eBay or Non-famous manufacturer. One thing is the quality and the other is the services. I am doing laser cutting business, very glad to provide the one for you. Thanks

How much do u know about gweike and senfeng lasers? I am looking to buy a 1kw fiber laser.

Hi,
    I am in Canada and I have experience of working with Gweike.
    I bought my machine based on lower price they offered me but now after one year after payment I am in a real mess. My machine did not work even one hour. The laser power source had problem from beginning and they could not fix it and they do not want to pay me back. Now I paid for a laser and I have nothing.
    they are so irresponsible for their customers.
    If you want to avoid trouble avoid GWEIKE.

Hello, have you bought a fiber laser from gweike or senfeng? If not, maybe you have better options. Could you share some info. with me?