recently downloaded fusion 360 and trying to design and output gcode to use in DIY 3 axis router controlled by mach3. I elected the wcs with z axis pointing up, x pointing to right, and y axis to 90 countclock to x
The model orgin was lower left top corner., My router and 600mm y movement, 500mm x movement and 90mm of Z movement. both the x and y home negative, but z since zero represents top
of gantry and bottom is negative, it homes positive. When I load the gcode into mach3 software and commence a run, I get a software limit error. Being new to all this, I have tried both using
"in computer" and "in control" for tool compensation. Both appear to generate a block of G43 code that wants to raise the z axis enough to provoke z axis softlimit error. I use a touch plate and
until I feel more comfortable usually trick the z axis to be 2 inches off actual work surface for purpose of air cut. I do select the mach3mill post processor to create the gcode. since I am new
to this whole process have a couple of questions. I work in MM in cad/cam and mach3..

Do you have a choice of letting fusion 360 by "in computer" tool compensation to simply load the gcode and and let mach3 follow the instructions which include he tool offsets without doing
any tool assignments in mach3.

Can the G43 command be remarked out or does this represent an elevation prior to rapid move to commence cutting

All indications are that I have my Z axis configured correct with zero at top, and -88mm at bottom of gantry travel ?

Any help with any of this would be greatly appreciated.
Anthony