584,802 active members*
4,903 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Manufacturing Processes > Milling > Maho MH600E Error 0 23, I 05

Maho MH600E Error 0 23, I 05

Anyone know how to solve error code ERR 0 23, I 05
    Philips 432

Re: Maho MH600E Error 0 23, I 05

I05 is normal until you power up the hydraulics , O 23 is an operator error that appears when you type something wrong at the controller. I am amazed that no one sims to replay anymore on this forum.

Hi Thanks for the replay
    I manages to get rid of the O 23 error, the backup battery were dead so I had to enter all the constants again.
    I still have the I05 error and the hydraulic will not start only if I keep my finger on the button.
    I have tried to activate the switch for the axis end stop to see if switches for the axis is jammed, but I still have the error.

Sorry for my late replay I am new in the forum.
    I have open a new thread with a picture I didn't know how to add a picture in this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I05 error.JPG  

If the limit switches are clear than you should know that there is a technique for powering one the hydraulics. Firs if the machine has sat over night , press the hydraulic switch for a couple of seconds to build up pressure. Than the procedure it self is to keep the hydraulic button pressed for a second ore two with one hand than immediately after depressing it press the CLEAR button. Normally the OPENLOOP will be gone and the machine will work.

I tried what you recommended but hydraulic stop when I release the button, and I have the error that is showed on the picture.
    When I tri to start, all the safety gates are closed and no emergency buttons are activated.

Quote Originally Posted by minisoren View Post
    I tried what you recommended but hydraulic stop when I release the button, and I have the error that is showed on the picture.
    When I tri to start, all the safety gates are closed and no emergency buttons are activated.
    Are your constants ok? Is the table all the way down?

Constants seems ok, i am able to start and run all 3 axis to reference point.
    Next step spindel RPM and tool changes check:

If i try to start spindel i get alarm E93. i use S600M3.
    If i try to changes the tool, the tool magazine just keep spinding ( tool magazin is emty) but it should do the opreation anyway? T6M6
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E93.jpg  

The Maho mh 600 e has a gearbox for speeds. So you ca only imput fix speeds like S 500 , S630 .

Hi do you still have this problem?
    There is normally a reference switch on the tool magazine, if this is faulty the magazine cannot reference and position properly
    A t b

Hi,

I often get this error, when you start your machine, and try to send it to the home position, procedure starts and abruptly stops. From my experience this can be remedied by manually turning drives of X, Y, Z axis somewhere to the middle of the work area, you have three points to manually turn the drives, and get them to the middle of the workspace. After that, try to clear the error, and send the machine to the home position again. After this, machine should run. If it does not, try to check your Machine Constants.