534,874 active members*
2,960 visitors online*
Register for free
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Neuer Benutzer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013

    GD & T Call Out, need help

    What does this call out mean. The part is GD& T.

    Specifically, the symbol, and the (.38). To the best of my knowledge the CHEVERON is a sideways angular call out, but what is with the underscore and the circle on the line? I really have no idea what this means.

    Many thanks in advance!

  2. #2
    Flies Fast
    Join Date
    Dec 2008

    Re: GD & T Call Out, need help

    Its not a GD&T callout...
    it is a weld symbol, vee weld with level top... the o is to weld all around the joint

  3. #3
    Neuer Benutzer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013

    Re: GD & T Call Out, need help

    Thank you for the information!! I thought I was loosing my mind. I am going to print out a weld symbol chart, LOL.

Similar Threads

  1. What do you call this?
    By Greenbuggy in forum Bridgeport / Hardinge Mills
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 06:18 AM
  2. LBL call
    By Metall in forum HEIDENHAIN -> GENERIC
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 03:53 PM
  3. how do you call these?
    By Claude Boudreau in forum Machine Created Art
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 04:18 AM
  4. What do you call it??
    By Gncc50 in forum Uncategorised CAM Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 07:49 PM
  5. What would you call this?
    By MrRage in forum Uncategorised MetalWorking Machines
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-16-2005, 09:48 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts