584,826 active members*
5,070 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Manufacturing Processes > Milling > Spindle not turning on issues

Spindle not turning on issues

Hello,

I have a CNC machine which has been working fine for 7 years until yesterday. The spindle turned off all of the sudden. Our spindle is a 2.2 KW, 400HZ running with a Fuling Inverter: DZB200B002.2L2DK.
    I can hear the relay turn on and off but the spindle will not turn on. I can hear it wants to start , but it wont start. I'm getting error E013

Please help me solve the issue

thank you
    Tony

Re: Spindle not turning on issues

Quote Originally Posted by donpablo508 View Post
    Hello,

I have a CNC machine which has been working fine for 7 years until yesterday. The spindle turned off all of the sudden. Our spindle is a 2.2 KW, 400HZ running with a Fuling Inverter: DZB200B002.2L2DK.
    I can hear the relay turn on and off but the spindle will not turn on. I can hear it wants to start , but it wont start. I'm getting error E013

Please help me solve the issue

thank you
    Tony
    Did you stall the spindle when it was cutting as that is a over Torque Fault, check that you have set the over torque Parameters and over voltage , Reset clear the fault as per your manual
    Mactec54

Re: Spindle not turning on issues

I hit a screw head while cutting , but it didn't stop working immediately. I will try to reset the over torque parameters to see if it solves the issue

Thank you