585,582 active members*
3,916 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Electronics > Phase Converters > Need help with Fuling dzb280 converter

Need help with Fuling dzb280 converter

Guys i need some help again . I installed this inverter to my cnc . I am trying to use this trough the rs485 port but i cant get this to start . I read some things about brains and plugins . Is there any easy work around through that stuff or do i have to go analog through g540..? Does these brains and plugins run on the simple (free )version of mach?

thx.

Re: Need help with Fuling dzb280 converter

Nobody ? i am trying to power it up through a relay and the analog 0-10v input. The problem is that i dont have a DCM only an ACM pinout which is conected to the g540 pin7 . when i jumper FWD and ACM that start the router but for some unknown reason i dont have a speed control through mach.. Any ideas ?

Re: Need help with Fuling dzb280 converter

Hello.

When you connect the inverter, does the router jumps to the maximum speed or some slower value?

Also, are you sure you are getting the full 10 volts from the controller?

I suggest you check that first. Also try to get both manuals so that you can be sure of where your connections should be.

In case you don´t have a potentiometer try to get one as you might need it to test what you are attempting to do without risking the conroller due to a bad connection.

Best regards.