585,753 active members*
4,527 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > Want To Buy...Need help! > Question about Chinese CNC - which company do you recommend?

Question about Chinese CNC - which company do you recommend?

Hello,
    I will be grateful for help and hints.

I have already bought several CNC milling machines from a company on the Chinese market. For now, I do not want to write the name of this company, because I am waiting for some help from them, but I probably will not receive it. After all I will give them an honest opinion. It looks like the machine is working well. If you break down, you can't count on any help or guarantee.

The last machine arrived in April, what turned out? She made crooked circles. The end screw was bent. It had to happen at the manufacturer's. Some balls were missing. The manufacturer ignored it, said that the bent screw does not bother, and the missing ball does not know where it comes from.

While testing the machine, we heard a squeak while the X wasp moved. When I opened the harmonica, I saw balls, a plate and a broken cart.
    I tried to disassemble the damaged cart, none of that. The Z axis kit is assembled so that you cannot see the attachment to the plate moving along the X axis.
    It must be removed, otherwise you will not have access to screws for repairing a damaged truck.

The entire cart crumbled and we already know where it was from the previous shot, it was from a damaged cart, which now completely crumbled.

Zero help from the manufacturer. I have a few questions.

1. I am not from China, I have no way of enforcing my rights, costs, etc. from the company. They wrote about a 2-year warranty, and I have no support. This is a mockery, a scam. I bought something that is not suitable for work. Where can I report it?

2. Another question. Please share your experience and write what company recommendation to buy a cnc milling machine. It is a company that manufactures machines and is not an intermediary.
    Weaves that really cares for the customer when there is a problem and fulfills the warranty. One that has complete and accurate documentation.

Are there such machines on the Chinese market?

best regards

Re: Question about Chinese CNC - which company do you recommend?

Real cnc feedback ,the balance between cnc budget ,cnc demand is very important for customer. hope you choose a better suppler in China market.

Perhaps you should consider Syil Machine Tools? https://www.syil.com/find-a-partner

CNC Router Machine Review Comment from a 10 Years Customer
    https://youtu.be/iD5hj4-s96I
    Customer Review About China Cnc Router Sales
    https://youtu.be/TxeA1N95zPE

Quote Originally Posted by renia View Post
    Hello,
    I will be grateful for help and hints.

I have already bought several CNC milling machines from a company on the Chinese market. For now, I do not want to write the name of this company, because I am waiting for some help from them, but I probably will not receive it. After all I will give them an honest opinion. It looks like the machine is working well. If you break down, you can't count on any help or guarantee.

The last machine arrived in April, what turned out? She made crooked circles. The end screw was bent. It had to happen at the manufacturer's. Some balls were missing. The manufacturer ignored it, said that the bent screw does not bother, and the missing ball does not know where it comes from.

While testing the machine, we heard a squeak while the X wasp moved. When I opened the harmonica, I saw balls, a plate and a broken cart.
    I tried to disassemble the damaged cart, none of that. The Z axis kit is assembled so that you cannot see the attachment to the plate moving along the X axis.
    It must be removed, otherwise you will not have access to screws for repairing a damaged truck.

The entire cart crumbled and we already know where it was from the previous shot, it was from a damaged cart, which now completely crumbled.

Zero help from the manufacturer. I have a few questions.

1. I am not from China, I have no way of enforcing my rights, costs, etc. from the company. They wrote about a 2-year warranty, and I have no support. This is a mockery, a scam. I bought something that is not suitable for work. Where can I report it?

2. Another question. Please share your experience and write what company recommendation to buy a cnc milling machine. It is a company that manufactures machines and is not an intermediary.
    Weaves that really cares for the customer when there is a problem and fulfills the warranty. One that has complete and accurate documentation.

Are there such machines on the Chinese market?

best regards
    Is this shipment with insurance, if yes then maybe you can claim for compensation from the insurance company.
    http://cncmakers.com/cnc/controllers/CNC_Controller_System/CNC_Retrofit_Package.html